SleepIn for SleepOut 2021
Thank you to the more than 1,700 people who joined us
from 10 countries and 38 states on Friday, April 9th for SleepIn for SleepOut!
The event was a huge success,
and thanks to an overwhelming wave of support,
we surpassed our fundraising goal of $375,000!
This moving event, mixed with live and virtual programming,
taught our community about homelessness,
encouraged participants to SleepIn the comfort of their home
in solidarity for those affected by homelessness,
and inspired everyone to be a part of the solution!
A special thank you to The Honorable Ann Brown,
who matched every donation from our sponsors and more than 1,400 donors.
Program of Events From Friday, April 9, 2021
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Menu of Pre-Program Activities
– Live! Cooking with Chef Robert of Joshua Catering 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Rated G
– Live! Panel About Homelessness with Clients of The Lord’s Place 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Rated PG-13
– SleepIn for SleepOut Resource Guide: Movies and Books about Homelessness Set for All Ages
– Information on The Lord’s Place Life-Changing Programs and Services Set for All Ages
– Speak up! Advocate for those who are homeless! Set for All Ages
7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
– Virtual SleepIn for SleepOut Program and Candlelight Ceremony 30 minutes Rated PG
8:00 a.m. – Saturday, April 10, 2021
Virtual SleepIn for SleepOut Morning Reflection 5 minutes Rated G
Now that we have shined a light on ending homelessness, take a moment to reflect. Perhaps watch a movie or read a book from our reference guide, sleep somewhere other than the comfort of your bed, or reach out to someone you know who is in need.
– Take photos and share your SleepIn for SleepOut story with us via social media.
Hashtags: #TLPSleepInforSleepOut #TLPEndingHomelessness
@thelordsplace thelordsplace_ @TheLordsPlace The Lord’s Place TheLordsPlace
Join us for a moment of reflection to complete this special event and honor those affected by homelessness. It will be available on the website and social media, and can be viewed at your leisure.
Here are answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
Registration, Team Creation, Sponsorship and so much more!
Why is it called SleepIn for SleepOut ?