SleepIn for SleepOut 2021
By Out Sleep
Please Join Us on Friday, April 9th, 2021!
SleepOut HAS MOVED to your home!
This moving event, mixed with live and virtual programming, will teach you about homelessness,
encourage you to SleepIn in the comfort of your home in solidarity for those affected by homelessness, and inspire you to be a part of the solution!
The event and program is FREE for everyone to join and will be provided as a link HERE as we get closer to April 9th.
If you would like to help us meet our $375,000 goal, by making a donation or starting a team, you can register FREE with the code “FreeEvent”.
We hope this inspirational event raises the much needed funds and awareness to serve those who are homeless today, as well as those in the future in need of help.
Program of Events
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Menu of Pre-Program Activities
– Live! Cooking with Chef Robert of Joshua Catering 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Rated G
– Live! Panel About Homelessness – Clients of The Lord’s Place 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Rated PG-13
– SleepIn for SleepOut Resource Guide: Movies and Books about Homelessness Set for All Ages
– Information on The Lord’s Place Life-Changing Programs and Services Set for All Ages
– Speak up! Advocate for those who are homeless! Set for All Ages
7:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
– Virtual SleepIn for SleepOut Program 30 minutes Rated PG
7:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
– Live! Candlelight Ceremony 15 minutes Rated G
Light your candle and join us on Zoom for a special live presentation with Diana Stanley, CEO of The Lord’s Place. Turn your camera on, so our community can see your light shine in support of those who are affected by homelessness. This moment will be led in song by staff of The Lord’s Place, and will inspire you to make a positive impact in our community for those less fortunate.
8:00 p.m. Beyond
– Live! Joshua Thrift Store Showcase: Selling Event and Fun! 8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Rated G
Now that we have shined a light on ending homelessness, take a moment to reflect. Perhaps watch a movie or read a book from our reference guide, sleep somewhere other than the comfort of your bed, or reach out to someone you know who is in need.
– Take photos and share your SleepIn for SleepOut story with us via social media.
Hashtags: #TLPSleepInforSleepOut #TLPEndingHomelessness
@thelordsplace thelordsplace_ @TheLordsPlace The Lord’s Place TheLordsPlace
8:00 a.m. – Saturday, April 10, 2021
Virtual SleepIn for SleepOut Morning Reflection 5 minutes Rated G
Join us for a moment of reflection to complete this special event and honor those affected by homelessness. It will be available on the website and social media, and can be viewed at your leisure.
Here are answers to some of our frequently asked questions.
Registration, Team Creation, Sponsorship and so much more!
Why is it called SleepIn for SleepOut ?