So you have registered? Now what?
1. Send an Email! We’ve made it easy for you by writing appealing text and including all of your personalization ready for you to copy-and-paste into your email client. We’ve included Your Name, Team Name (if any), Your Personal URL (or your Team’s URL) and more!
Copy and paste this personalized, ready-to-use content from your Launchpad to send an email from your own inbox, to family and friends inviting them to join you or your team and donate to your page. The Launchpad is available from your login menu after you’ve registered and paid, plus anytime you login. Click on “Fundraising Email” in the Launchpad to access this amazing fundraising feature!
2. Sell Sheep! These cute little sheep are not a “baaaaaa”d way to raise money! They can be sold for any dollar amount the donor chooses – and then they can be displayed with the donors name for everyone to see! These work great in restaurants, schools, corporations or any place that has people who are motivated to end homelessness!
3. Feed the Piggies! You can foster a piggy bank from The Lord’s Place, and return when it is full. Your donation will go toward your team. Piggy banks are great at local stores, restaurants, schools and even at your own house. Piggy banks are also a great way to teach children about giving back. Foster one today!
4. Put the FUN in FUNdraising! Consider a lemonade stand, a garage sale, a bake sale or a car wash… there are lots of FUN ways to raise money for The Lord’s Place. Be sure you let us know what you are doing to raise money – we want to let the world know about your FUN endeavor!
5. Spread the Word! The Lord’s Place has rack cards, buttons, bumper stickers and more! Please let us know what you need to spread the word about this great event!